Friday, July 31, 2009

Almost ready...

I'm almost finished packing right now, and although I have my list and all of the recommendations and other lists from school, the Mayo travel clinic, and everyone else, I still don't feel like I have everything I need lol.

But...I'm kind of a go-with-the-flow type of person, so I think I'll survive. Leaving for New Jersey tomorrow and staying with Jazelle and Brittani until we all leave on Sunday. I'm so excited to see everyone and get the trip started.

On my flight to Austria and back (last week! Man, I can't believe that was only a week ago), the huge plane kind of weirded me out. It was my first time on a plane like that! ...but on the way back I just slept most of the time (took a tylenol PM. Don't worry: it's Dr. approved.) and that sleepiness took my mind off of being on such a big plane. So, if anyone feels the same way, my advice is just to go to sleep. (and don't drink caffiene either)

See you all Sunday.

~Ang

No comments: