Saturday, August 1, 2009

Home for the First Time

Words can't even express how excited I am. I tear up just typing the title of this post. It hasn't set in yet, the experience that I'm about to have.

I left from Michigan early this morning and now I'm waiting at the airport in Philadelphia. My next stop is to Newark, then tomorrow, New York. I'll be staying with two friends in Newark that are also attending the trip to Egypt.

I had the hardest time yesterday trying to figure out what to pack. I didn't want to pack too little or too much. I also, wanted to make sure I would have enough room for all the things I plan on buying.

Well, my plane is going to board soon, so I have to wrap up. I can't wait until tomorrow! See you soon!

~B. Moncrease

1 comment:

Dana A Williams said...

And there's nothing like it! I'm so glad and excited to be able to experience it with you guys for the first time. Take a deep breath. Even you wildest imagination couldn't steady you for the land of the blacks.