Monday, August 2, 2010

An Experience of A Lifetime

Later on today I will be on a plane headed to Egypt, and it will also be my first time leaving the country. Everything seems so surreal right now. I"m nervous, and excited. One of my closest friends will be joining me on this adventure, and that means the world to me. I've always had dreams of being able to travel and see the world, broadening and expanding my horizon. From this trip I expect to get a better understanding of the world outside of the US. I want to have an experience that I will never forget, and a story to share with anyone who will listen. I love to learn, and this is a once in a lifetime trip.

1 comment:

Dana A Williams said...

Soak it all in. There's so much to learn! One of Tut's chariots arrived in NYC the other day. You get to see the real ones and the land on which they were created. Hotep!