Monday, August 2, 2010

A few more hours before we take off...

I am counting down the hours before we take off to Egypt. I am beyond excited and grateful for this opportunity. I want to learn as much as I can (and being that Dr. Carr will be there, I know this WILL happen), and I want to experience as much as I can. I want to thank my dear friend Brittani Moncrease (she went last year and again this year) for convincing me and enlightening me about this opportunity of a lifetime. See you all in a few, and as for our friends and family back at home; stay tuned :)

Rhea Nicole

2 comments:

AngiP said...

Have fun, Rhea! I know I'm going to see some profound thoughts coming from you on this blog. :)

Dana A Williams said...

Stick with Brit and you won't miss a thing. She's probably brushed up on her skills (all of them), so push her to be a leader among peers. There's so much to learn; can't wait to see your processing of it in real time on the blog.